Electrical Works of Server Room Set up
We understand that the Electrical System is a significant part of the Server Room. We are determined to provide a Stable, Secure, Resilient, Reliable and Cost Effective solution to the every customer.
3Link's expert technicians will accurately estimate each client's potential electric usage for each server room and will closely conduct a diagram according to the customer's requirements, in order to maximize efficiency, while allowing expansion and adaptation in the long run.
- Power cables and sockets
- Electrical Distribution Boxes
- UPS Emergency Power Off (EPO)
- UPS Power Distribution Units
- Battery Cabinet and Batteries Installation
- Isolation Transformer
- UPS System
Power cables and sockets:
13A dual sockets are built and power cables are located for later UPS installation.
Electrical Distribution Boxes
Electrical boxes will be installed including:
- Main Power Distribution Unit
- Sub Power Distribution Unit
- UPS Bypass Unit
- Emergency power auto change-over
UPS Emergency Power Off (EPO):
Emergency Power Off button will be installed near main entrance for emergency electrical power cut off.
MCB board with main switch to control all electrical equipment's in server room
UPS Power Distribution Units
- Main power from building through main power distribution unit.
- Connected with UPS bypass unit
- UPS provide electrical power to sub power distribution unit to electrical appliances.
Battery Cabinet and Batteries Installation:
- Supply & install batteries inside the battery cabinet.
- Cables are connected in groups and finally connected to main UPS system.
Installation of isolation transformer for additional protection to the electrical system when emergency power is used.
Welcome quotations and inquiries : Please Contact us or Call 8208-2232